Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021

We’re in the season of thanksgiving and though thanksgiving day may have passed for some people; everyday still gives us an opportunity to give thanks. We are not waiting for a particular day to give thanks to God our Father, God is good every day and at all times and so the least chance we have, we should give thanks. The year 2021 hasn’t been easy all over the world, people have lost loved ones, others have been down with covid-19 and other diseases, people have lost jobs, others have lost their homes to divorce etc. Here, in my country it hasn’t been easy as well, because of the crisis lots of things have happened that has claimed lives. It’s not like anyone deserved what happened to them or God wasn’t with them, no, it’s all by the grace of God that we’re here. The more reason why we need to give thanks to be among the living; thus the plan of God for our lives will be fulfilled. So now, I suggest we take stock of our lives and see how far God has brought us, giving us hope to know He’s taking us further as we trust in Him. As for me, I’m especially grateful because God has shown Himself mightily in my life. He took me to places I could never go by myself, given me things I didn’t earn. He also demonstrated His wisdom in and through me in ways I could never imagine. God has shown me beyond reasonable doubt that I am not alone even when people who were close to me left me, the Lord stood with me and gave me peace. I trust that the few days we have left of this year will turn out marvelously well for us. It’s never late for God to give you something you’ve prayed for. I know there are things we prayed for at the beginning of this year that we haven’t had but believe me, God is always faithful and He’ll never fail us. He’ll certainly bring those things to pass in our lives. Beloved brethren in Christ, we may not be where we desired, we are not also where we used to be. So together let us celebrate the goodness of God in our lives, in the lives of our family and relatives, friends and well-wishers. Thanksgiving opens many doors that have been shut for a while. Thanksgiving brings healing and uncommon opportunities. We celebrate God’s goodness, unfailing love, His preservation, provision, favor and so much more by giving thanks. We’re blessed to belong to Him and grateful for His Fatherhood over us. Everyday remains a new opportunity presented to us by the Most High God, to receive and celebrate His steadfast love. Happy Thanksgiving Family!

Comments