IN HIM WE LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING

There are times when we read a verse in the Bible and wonder if it has always been there. This is because we get an insight from the Holy Spirit that opens the eyes of our understanding to a whole new perspective. Never forget that Word of God is eternal and sufficient for all times because it’s Christ revealing the goodness and mercies of God to us always. Today, Acts 17:28 popped up from within me and I found myself meditating on it and to the Glory of our God and Father, it changed a lot about my perception of the father. Acts 17:28NLT “For in Him we live and move and exist. As some of your own poets have said, we are His offspring” Look at the first part of this verse ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being (as KJV puts it) First things first “what does it mean to live in Christ and how is it possible”? Galatians 2:20KJV “I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Thanks to the crucifixion, death, burial and raising of Jesus Christ, we have eternal Life which is the incorruptible, uncreated, immortal, invincible life of God in us. And now the life we live every second, minute and every hour etc. we live in Him who loved us and gave Himself not only for us but as us.

With this in mind, every time you or see anything contrary to Christ in you; tell yourself “Because I live in the One true living God who loved me and gave Himself up for me and as me, I’m confident that everything is working together for my good. My mistakes/imperfections don’t define me. Everything I do is successful and produces excellent results. Because I live in Christ, the favor of God surrounds me everywhere I go. I am a blessing to the blessing to the nations of the world. The wisdom of God is revealed in and through me, and many see His goodness in my life and trust in His love them as well”. ‘In Him I move and have my being’ is an assurance of His protection in our lives. Many people are afraid to travel or displace themselves because they’re afraid of accidents and more. But brethren, because ‘in Him we move’, we’re preserved and kept safe and secure, we have passed from death unto life and we will live and not die to declare the wondrous works of Jesus Christ. We go out and come back with all that is good, we spread love as we move and everywhere we go we’re dispensers of the God-life by proclaiming His love for us all. My feet are His and they only minister peace wherever I step them.  Because I exist/have my being in the God and Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, He’s Lord over everything that concerns me. As He is whole with nothing missing and nothing broken, so am I in this world. Sickness shall not dwell in my body and my mind is peace and kept in sobriety.”

You’re blessed with all blessings in Christ Jesus!!!



Comments