THE DECLARATION 'I AM' IS VERY POWERFUL

Some time ago in 2017, while i was studying one evening, i got an inspiration in my innerman to write statements that begin with 'I AM' based on what is revealed about Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Before this time, i had been faced with many challenges and so this was a way the Holy Spirit was using to keep my mind stayed on the Love of God. He is the Spirit of Truth sent by the Father to reveal Christ to us and who we are in Him. Permit me share with you some deep truths on these two words 'I AM' from Dr Shawn Smith's teaching entitled "I AM- The ineffable name of God (In Christ Devotions). Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Isreal, I Am hath sent me unto you." 'I AM THAT I AM' is translated from the Hebrew "ehyeh asher ehyeh". It is from this statement of God's self-disclosure that the conso ants of the Tetragrammaton 'YHWH' are derived. The tetragrammaton has been translated by modern scholars as "YAHWEH". However, the ancient Jews so revered the Name of God that they avoided pronouncing it and substituted it with the title 'Adonai' or 'Lord' every time 'YHWH' appeared in the Old Testament texts. We must not forget however that the Name that God personally revealed of Himself is "I AM THAT I AM" from which the tetragrammaton consonants are combined in Hebrew. Why is this so important? When Moses repeated the Name of God's self-disclosure "I AM" he became the expression of God! "I AM" is the ineffable Name of God. His name is not merely one of identification, but one of manifestation. Whatever you add to the "I AM" name of God, becomes the expression of God in you. It is with this understanding that Paul, as an expert student of the Old Testament said, "but by the grace of God I am what I am... (1 Corinthians 15:10). He understood that through his union with Christ, he had been brought into an inseparable oneness with God and he was the expression of the 'I AM'. Do not take the Name of God in vain by adding to it what God is not. Whenever you say "I AM sick, I AM poor, I AM in lack, I AM depressed" etc, you are demonstrating a lack of reverence to God's ineffable Name. From the Name God reveled to Moses, it is evident that He as always desired that we should be His living expression in the earth. Begin to walk in the fullness of "I AM" revelation today." With this clear understanding on the Name God personnally disclosed to Moses, it is on this premise that we will establish what our challenge is all about. Jesus Christ the Eternal Son of God is He that defines all men, He is the sole center of God's intention. As He is, so are we in this world. He is my One and only life and thus, when i say I AM it's in unison with Him (Colossians 2:9-10, 1 John 4:17).'I AM' is a Name of manifestation and what we behold in Christ we become, and so throughout this year irrespective of what you face on a daily basis, lay hands on yourself and declare in faith "I AM" a son of God. If you are faced with shame, guilt or condemnation, lay hands on yourself and declare 'I AM forgiven, I AM accepted into the Beloved, I AM the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Whenever you're faced with discouragement and bitterness, lay hands on yourself and declare I AM born of God, I AM seated with Christ in Heavenly places far above pricipalities and powers. When faced with jealousy, envy or desiring what belongs to another declare with hands laid on yourself, I AM enriched in all things by Christ, I AM co-heirs with Christ; all that is His is mine because what belongs to me is His, He is my source and sustenance. When faced with sickness and infirmity, lay hands on yourself and declare I AM whole; spirit, soul and body in Christ Jesus my Savior and my Lord for He is alive and I AM alive in Him. When faced with a tough life decision to make declare I AM led by the Holy Spirit because I AM a son of God. I AM walking in the perfect will of God for my life and I will be at the right place at the right time to receive the blessings of God for my life. And now, no matter what you face through out this year declare with hands laid on yourself, I AM victorious, I AM complete in CHRIST, I AM called to belong to God, I AM a priest and a king, I AM sanctified, I AM justified by faith in Christ Jesus, I AM delivered from the kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of God's dear Son, I AM unconditionally loved by Father God, I AM Saved, I AM free, I AM fully provided for in Christ Jesus. I AM blessed in my going out and in my coming in, I AM preserved from calamity etc. It goes on and on and we know we are blessed beyond measure in Christ. Now are we the sons of God and thus we rejoice (1 John 3:2). Have a blessed day in Christ Jesus!

Comments