CELEBRATING TRUE LOVE

As I listened quietly to this soft beautiful royal music played neatly and gracefully with the harp, I feIt like a queen getting rest. I immediately discerned in my spirit something beautiful was taking place outside my window. As I sat up to look at what was going on, I found myself on my bed and it had been a dream. When I looked at my phone, I noticed it's 4:00am which was  time for me to pray. It was real though I perceived it in my sleep, and  I am  certain, I was being serenaded in a perfect way. Joy welled up from within me as I jumped from my bed laughing yet, feeling so calm and confident, then it dawned on me that the Love of God is so real. I am loved by Perfect Love and Jesus Christ is the proof if it. The love of God is revealed and made public for all to see by God sending His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. He was made incarnate as the God-Man representing all of mankind in Himself. He was crucified, He died on the cross still as mankind, He was buried after 3 days and 3 nights in the grave, He was raised from among the dead by the Father. He ascended on High and is seated at the right hand of the Father with and as mankind. He is our perfect substitute thus He took our place; doing what we could not do by ourselves, setting us free from shame, bondage and fear which we still couldn't do for ourselves. We are in Him in an indissoluble union; and we are beyond condemnation. This is Love and Love is all that God is (1 John 4:7-8, 16). There is no love where God is not. The Beloved Apostle John makes it clear that love is Divine and is expressed perfectly in Christ.
I will like us to look at two important words we often use to express love either to God or our loved ones. They are 'Truth' and 'Love'. Truth is one of the names of God (John 14:6, John 1:14, John 14:17, John 15:26, John 16:13, 1 John 4:6). The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth and Jesus said He testifies not of Himself but of the Father. Truth is as Divine as love because it is the Spirit that dwells in us that bears witness with our spirit that God is True. Since we originate from the Truth, we are capable and able to love with sincerity and humility understanding that we didn't earn anything but it has been freely given to us as a gift of Grace. How do we know the Truth? 1 John 5:20 "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life". Abba Father! Truth is a Person and we are in Him.
As I started elaborating, God is love and He regenerated by His Gospel, thus we are in love. We have been imparted with God's ability to love without fear or judgments. Take note that though we have God's nature in us, we express it progressively as we grow in our knowledge and understanding of the person and work of Christ. 1 John 4:16 puts it this way, "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in God and God in him." We are intertwined in this love union of God in His Son Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit. The love of God is rich and strong, pure and true. It's inexhaustible, unconditional, immutable, infallible etc. It apprehends and distinguishes; we dwell in Love. Love has loved us immeasurably. As we behold with the eyes of the Spirit the beauty and power of Truth and Love which put together gives 'True Love' all in one Person Jesus Christ, we will be able to love our spouses, family, friends etc with the love of Jesus Christ.  Through our union with Christ, we're energized to love patiently, kindly, selflessly, not keeping record of wrong, not boasting nor rejoicing in the weakness of the other, but rejoicing in truth. Not envying but bearing, believing, hoping and enduring all things because we are in True Love ( Jesus Christ) and He is our one and only life. Nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Love is a gift of grace because we don't love by ourselves.
I Love You All

Comments