GOD'S LOVE TOWARDS US IS FOREVER!!!

I walked with my head low because i felt i was a disapointment to God but He reached out to me and told me i am His and He is mine and i belong to Him. He is not ashamed of me but loves me unreservedly, uncondionally. It is not what i do that makes Him love me  this much, for it is His nature and Him being my creator and Father can never stop loving me. 
He said to me "I have placed you in my Son Jesus Christ and you have been indissolubly united with Him. He is your one and only life and I am your Father. Everything that concerns you concerns me and I am affected by your suffering. Come to me my Child, rest in the love I have for you, for I don't condemn you nor judge you. I can never leave you on your own that is why You have the Holy Spirit. NOTHING can ever separate you from Me because you are implanted with my nature and i begot you. I am Your provider, sustainer, life, and everything that I have, has been freely given to you in my Son Jesus Christ. You are blessed, celebrated, approved and have access to me ALWAYS. You are righteous, sanctified, redeemed and made whole in my Son Jesus Christ. You are complete in me and my blessings to you are not a reward but your inheritance.You are so dear to me and so, live everyday conscious of My love that is eternal towards you and which can never be altered. As you see yourself in Christ your opinion of who you think you are will grow deem and all you will see will be Christ manifested in you. There is no lost cause with Me and you will never be put to shame because you call on me. Remember it is not based on your performance or merit because I AM LOVE. What is true of Me is also true of you" And i say 'THANK YOU LORD JESUS! (Inspirational scripures; John 1:14, 1 John 4: 9-11, Ephesians 1: 3-13, Romans 5:8, Romans 8, Galatians 2:20, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 2: 4-9)

You're Blessed!


Comments