GOD LOVES YOUR SMILE





A while ago, I was worried just about everything. Honestly, my mind went from one thought to another all of them ending up in worry. There are days like that, when you feel like ‘Hercules carrying the sky’. I tried everything I could but I found myself worrying even more. So I finally let my mind be free by looking outside through this transparent door in front of me and quietly watching the different things taking place outside. Then came this thought of a silly story i had recounted to my sister some time ago and how we both reacted to the joke back then. I found myself laughing alone and I heard God tell me He loves that face. He loves my smiling and happy face. It made me so happy and I then remembered that when I get too serious with writing or reading, He brings a joke to my mind to make me smile or laugh. From time to time I will go back to the picture and smile or laugh even more. The last time I was caught smiling by a colleague she said it seems I am in love; I laughed even more and said I am in love with Jesus.

Rejoicing is an act of worship. Refuse to look at your current situation and laugh, laugh to the top of your voice. Smile when you want to be quiet, all these give God glory. Joy is a product of your spirit and it is as a result of thankfulness. Every second you have every reason to thank God. When the apostles received the infilling of the Holy Spirit and starting speaking in Tongues, they laughed so hard that people thought they were drunk (Acts2:4-15). Laughter is of the Holy Spirit. God has blessed us with all things because it will make us happy and joyful making Him happy too. Smile, not only for God but smile with everyone you meet whether family, friends or strangers. You are spreading the love of God even with that smile.

You are blessed!!! 

Comments