2016 OUR YEAR OF REJOICING IN CHRIST JESUS




November 2014 while I was praying and trusting God for a word for my 2015, I got NEW DIRECTION. Fifteen I understood (back then) was a figure which symbolizes new direction. I told my friends and family my life will take a new direction come 2015. Firstly, I got a new job that took me to another city and then that same job brought me to a Ministry God has always directed me to worship in. This ministry has been more than just a blessing in my life. I must honestly say, my life has changed greatly through the Word of God. These past few days as I have been preparing for this New Year (better still NEW Phase) I sought the Lord for His Word. He talked to me about GRACE. This upcoming year I will write a lot about God’s Grace because that is what God wants His church to understand. We can not relate with God in a Father-son relationship if we don’t understand what He did for us. I was in a powerful program organized by my church last night; I left there thinking deeply on the fact that the Almighty is my Father. Seriously, it sounds simple but when you see the might of God and see how high He has lifted us, then you will rejoice in your son ship, heir ship and co-heir ship with Christ Jesus. Everyday before I go to sleep no matter how tired I am, I try to read Ephesians 1 because that is where the Holy Spirit opened the eyes of my understanding to see how God had  planned in Himself everything that we are in Him. Grace is so deep and permit me say inexhaustible. And so, the year 2016 by the Grace of God is a year of REJOICING IN CHRIST JESUS (Ephesians 1:5-6 Amplified version) “He predestined and lovingly planned for us to be adopted to Himself as [His own] children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the kind intention and good pleasure of His will— to the praise of His glorious grace and favor, which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved [His Son, Jesus Christ]”.


  • We are rejoicing in our identity as sons of God in Christ Jesus!
  • We are rejoicing in our access to all things the Father has given to us in His Son Jesus Christ; acknowledging that everything we have and will ever have has been given to us by our ever loving Father!
  •  We rejoice in His Lordship over every area of our lives.
  • We are rejoicing in the Grace of God towards mankind.
 You are blessed with All blessings In Christ Jesus!

 

Comments