PRAYING FOR YOURSELF



NB :Today we are praying for ourselves and so the prayer will mostly contain personal pronouns. It doesn’t only apply to me but to each one of us individually. So my use of ‘I’ doesn’t mean me alone but you too !




Gracious God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for Your immeasurable love for me and for salvation in Your Son Jesus. I thank You Father for my supernatural birth in You which has transformed, renewed and sanctified me. Thank You Father for Your mercies that are new each  day, preserving me from harm. Thank You for times when i’ve been faced with tough and life threatening situations, You gave me assurance of safety and peace. When i was depressed and afraid, You comforted me and gave peace to my soul. Thank You for Your abundant provision of all that i will ever need for my body, soul and spirit. You have called me to a life of plenty and overflow because You have freely given me everything in Christ Jesus. I thank You for Your calling upon my life, praying Lord that it will not be for me to be seen but for people to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus and all that He did for us. May Your Spirit in me make me humble,  teacheable and ever ready to spread the goodnews of the Gospel of Jesus. I refuse to define myself by any other identity apart from the one i have in You. Because i am one spirit with You, i am free from the consequences of sin. By the death, burial and resurrection,ascension and seating of Jesus Christ, i have been made whole and sanctified. I walk confidently and without fear because You have assigned countless angels to attend to every need of mine. Thank You Father, for Your eternal and unconditional love and for Your incorruptible life in me. You are perfect in all Your ways, be lifted high and above every other Name forever my King and Lord. In the Name of Jesus Christ!!!


AMEN !!!

Comments