MY DECLARATION



I am a new man created after the image and likeness of God and in His Son Christ Jesus.  I am in Him, a new creation; created in righteousness and I stand in the fullness of His marvelous Grace. I reign as a king because I am a partaker of the Father’s life. Jesus is has been made unto me wisdom and understanding. He is my upholder, my teacher and the Unveiler of the Father’s will to my heart.  No Word of God is void of ability to make good in my life. He is greater than my weaknesses, greater than any enemy that can rise against me, greater than disease, greater than want. God is light and life and in Him i have eternal life. In Christ  alone, i have all things my spirit, soul and body will ever have need of. Christ in me is unveiling the reality of the Living Word and the reality of our oneness in every regard. Because the life of God is in me; I cannot be whipped, I cannot be confused or defeated no matter what the appearance may be. Jesus has been made unto me wisdom, righteousness,wholeness, sanctification, health and redemption. All that Christ is, is mine; all that He did, is for me; for of his fullness have I received. The power of sin and death has been abolished in life. He is for me and thus no one can be against me.  Jesus and I are indissolubly united; we are ONE. The ability of God is at work in me making me fruitful and effective in every area of life. Thank You  Lord Jesus!!!

Comments