I AM WHO GOD SAYS I AM!!!

I am sitting here thinking of something very interesting, it's amazing and it is true! When a man of God gives us a word of knowledge or prophecy, we believe it and no matter what happens we keep believing  it will come to pass. Come to think of it, it was revealed to him by God Himself and yet we find it so difficult to believe what God says about us. God calls me beloved and He is  One Spirit with me (1 Corinthians 6:17), I am no longer a slave but a daughter (Galatians 4:7) and I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavely places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). I are seated with Christ in Heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6) and I am in the company of uncountable Angels who are at my disposal. I am the light of the world, a city built on the hill that cannot be hidden (Mathew 4:14). I live in the realm of NO LIMITS because i know i am not limited by height, length, depth, time, space etc! Christ in me everything i am and all that i want to be(Colossians 1:27). My life is hid in Christ with God (Colossians 3:3) in Him i live and move and have my being! God is concerned about my every need and He does exceeding abundantly above all i could ask or think of according His power at work in me( Ephesians 3:20) His mercy towards me is immutable, infallible, unconditional etc and i know He lives in me (1 Corinthians 6:19), He is for me (Romans 8:31)  and with me (Romans 8:38-39). God is my provider and sustainer and I am complete in Christ Jesus (Colossians 2:10). Because Jesus lives in me, I am beautiful and worthy of all that the Father has given to me in Christ!

God's love is general and yet very particular. It can only be experienced and not spoken because words cannot express it. I encourage you to put yourself anywhere you see a personal pronoun because it's for us all! There is so much more in the Bible and it's for you and I!!!

You are Blessed!!!
 

Comments